Our Five Year Strategic Plan
Throughout the 2016/17 school year, our Board of Directors developed a new five year Strategic Plan for our school. Many voices were heard including members of our community,administration, faculty, and current and past parents.
The information obtained from surveys, focus groups and numerous conversations allowed us to prioritize where we should focus our efforts in the coming years. Our 2017 Strategic Plan identifies three key priorities for our school. We look forward to providing our community with regular updates as we work through the goals articulated in this plan.
Synopsis of Goals and Objectives:
What we intend to achieve through our Strategic Plan
Academic Excellence and Well-Rounded Students
- Develop and deliver high quality academic and co-curricular programs that prepare our graduates to navigate the future
- Support the development of the whole child and their social and emotional well-being
- Ensure we provide consistently high quality teaching and student support
Strong Jewish Identity and a Caring Community
- Leverage our unique lens on Judaism and articulate how it prepares our students for their Jewish place in the world
- Ensure we provide a safe and respectful environment and a caring community
Financial Sustainability and Affordability
- Ensure sustainable enrolment
- Improve financial accessibility