From our earliest days, Leo Baeck graduates have gone on to incredible success. Our school has directly benefited from our alumni getting involved. They volunteer in our classrooms, join committees and boards, participate in a variety of in-school programs, contribute to our magazine, baeck&call, and become donors.
Our Alumni community not only consists of former students, teachers and parents, but also includes a community of grandparents who are watching the second generation of their family and students attend the school. It is through our alumni and families that we maintain life long connections and support the school.
See how well recent Leo Baeck graduates adapted to high school in a recent survey:
Want to Stay Connected?
Volunteer in the school!
Volunteering is a great way for high school students to fulfill their community service requirements.
Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Tutoring, mentoring, offering homework support
- Assisting with Athletics, Drama, Music or other events hosted by our LBPA
- Lending a hand in the classroom
- Supporting our office staff
Other Ways To Stay Connected:
- Join our Alumni Facebook page (@leobaeckalumni) to find out about Alumni reunions and events
- Join an alumni Kabbalat Shabbat, speak at a graduation, join a school committee or Board
- Write an article for our magazine, baeck+call: contact email@example.com with your story ideas
- Come visit! You are always welcome