Ways to Give
To discuss your gift and recognition opportunities, contact our Development Office:
905.709.3636 x 1222
Director of Development
905.709.3636 x 1253
A charitable receipt will be issued for the full amount of your gift.
Ways To Give
Like all independent schools, fundraising is critical to our financial strength. We receive no government funding and rely on community support to help us fulfill our mission and provide our students with the very best education.
Your gift is an investment in education that brings the rewards of lifelong learning and Jewish values to a new generation.
By supporting the school, you are helping strengthen our community and enriching the education of both our current students and future generations.
ALL donations are meaningful and make a difference.
- Tribute cards for all occasions (birthdays, anniversaries, milestones, holidays)
- Siddur dedications
- Mezuzah dedications
- Rosh Chodesh sponsorship
- Donations to our Annual Campaign in support of special projects and initiatives
- Planned Gifts: Life Insurance, Securities and estate gifts of various forms
- Sponsorship of special events or programs (Middle School Play, Rosh Chodesh services, Family Shabbats, Golf Tournament, Stewardship event)
- Unique programs for our community of Grandparents & Special Relatives
- Alumni Association initiatives that keep our Alumni and their families in touch