South Campus Calendar
Adding our calendars to your outlook will keep you updated with everything going on at The Leo Baeck Day School.
Add our calendars to your Gmail
Please click this link to add our calendars to your Google account.
You will be prompted to select the calendar(s) you wish to add.
Add our calendars to your Outlook
- In Outlook, click File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
- On the Internet Calendars tab, click New.
- Copy one of the calendar addresses below and then paste the address, and click Add.
- North Campus - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/h8ibho2i67e1hiqato486dc4hg%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- South Campus - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/2cedqo485vrfr9mrj5bfj69kgc%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- In the Folder Name box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click OK.
When you start Outlook, it checks Google Calendar for updates and downloads any changes. If you keep Outlook open, it also periodically checks for and downloads updates. (Google Calendar tells Outlook how often to check for updates.)